Burnt Hair is a fun deflationary meme token drawing inspiration from a Tweet from Elon Musk, designed to increase value over time. There are creative strategies in place to boost the value and security of BHC with the introduction of staking, locking, and burning strategies . The BHC model also adopts modern crypto concepts such as NFT Marketplace, Online gambling, and betting platforms.
Burnt Hair’s primary utility is building a fun meme community and helping people. Burnt Hair is one of a kind and has major priorities placed on the well-being of its community members. The team is planning a charity (Operation Burnt Hair), once the BHC token is established to a certain point, we aim to help and donate to individuals who battle illness and have lost their hair due to chemotherapy.
Starting with a supply of 1 quadrillion Burnt Hair, our long-term vision and goal is to increase financial value by having at least 50% of Burnt Hair’s circulation supply in Elon Musk’s wallet to hold in trust for a certain time period which will be determined if we meet our goal!
Burnt Hair is available on UniSwap in both ETH and USD pairs. We are expecting several more DEX and CEX soon. Please note that Burnt Hair is an open-source contract and several different DEX or CEX can list Burnt Hair without our approval. Trade at your own risk.
Burnt Hair is a decentralized token and project, as such, we recommend always using DEX. If you prefer to use a CEX, please make sure it is safe and secure.
Phase 1 - Birth
- Website Launch
- 5000 Telegram Members
- Meme Development
- Burnt Hair Coin Extensive Marketing Plan
Phase 2 - Crawl
- Listing on CoinGecko
- Listing on CoinMarketCap
- 25,000 Telegram Members
- 25,000 Holders
- Third Party Audit
- Voluntary Donation For Community + Charity Partnerships
Phase 3 - Walk
- 100,000 Holders
- 100,000 Telegram Members
- Air Drop #2
- Large Influencer Marketing Strategies
- More Memes From Community
Phase 4 - Run
- 150,000 Holders
- Burnt Hair Swap
- Create Large Collection of Circulating Memes
- Website Redesign
- Celebrity Advertisements
Phase 5 - Fly
- 300,000 Holders
- Release Burnt Hair Swap.
- Release NFT Market Place, NFT Collection, Online Betting System
- Memes Everywhere.
- Various Donations Made Through our cause (Operation Burnt Hair)
- Bridge More Chains.
- New York Billboard Advertisements
4 easy steps to buy $BurntHair
Install Metamask extension on chrome or download Metamask
Follow their guide and finish the setup.
Send ETH or USDT to your wallet
Once you have set up your wallet, you can send ETH or USDT from an exchange like Kraken, Coinbase, or Uniswap to your Metamask address.
Connect your wallet to UniSwap
- Go to uniswap and click the “connect to a wallet” button.
- Click “select a token” and paste our token address in the search bar.
- Remember to set the right slippage (usually over 5%) by clicking the gear button in the upper left corner.
- Select the amount of ETH or USDT that you want to convert to $Burnt Hair.
- Click the SWAP button to finalize your trade. We recommend using the FAST gas options for your transaction to go smoothly.
- To add how to buy instructions once they purchased through their wallet they might have to click on “Import Tokens”. Click Custom Token In Token Address paste